More than usual bowel movements during periods, bleeds now and stings while urinating. Is this normal ?

iI m a 14 almost 15 year old female and during my period I always poo more then normal, but this time, it kept going even after my period ended (about 3 weeks ago?)... it has slowed down in the past week or so but my butthole still stings whenever I pee and when I poo, it bleeds a little... So I have a few question.. 1. Is it normal to poo more during a period, and 2. Is it normal for the hole to be bleeding and stinging?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012