More eruptions with white heads, dark spot near lips on using clove dust with sandal face pack. Quick remedy?

i m 19 year old,i used lot of clove dust with ayur sandal face pack overnight on my face to get rid of white heads as i heard clove dries out white heads, pimples .in the morning when i cleaned my face with water ,i saw under my lips where i got lots of white heads,there was no more white heads but there was a very big dark spot.its been more than 15 days now and that spot does not going,it is very noticeable! please help me! how can i get rid of this fasssssst! plzzzzzzzzzzz
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012