Moody, sleeps a lot, poor in study, behaves abnormal

dear sir, my brother is suffering from strange disease .his behaviou is abnormal.he does the work as told by us or drives vehicle.but he sometimes have differnt mood .he thinks one of our relative is creating problem in his path.he dislikes him and abuses him.he sleeps a lot.doesnt earn.he is poor in studies hence didnt get job anywhere.he is now thinking guilty for not studuing in childhood.his age is now 30.he is not social or doent have any friend.he feels guilty that due to negligence in studies in childhood he is facing this day.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic

take him to a psychiatrist and he requires a psychological rehabilitation at the earliest
hoping to find your brother get back into mainstream