Moody, lack of sleep, unstable mental condition. Taking valdoxan, not helping. Suggestions?

hi am taking 50 mg at night of valdoxan and its not helpin any more, i moody and not sleeping, i take one ativan at night with valdoxan , i take 200mg og pristiq in the morning, i dont feel stable at all, slowly wanting death so somethings not write, and the treatment cost $60 for two week?ive lost 12kg though last month also? please help. sorry i didnt know i had to pay, another reason to hate life, sorry to waste your time.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013