Mood swings, tiredness, sore breasts, sickness, spotting. Contraceptive implant done. Possibility of implant breakage, pregnancy?

hi I ve had my contraceptive implant for over a year now with no problems, i haven t had a period since i got it either. however recently I ve felt very sick, had terrible mood swings, i am constantly tired and have very sore breasts and have even experienced spotting. i felt my implant and it seems to have a bend in one side, is it possible my implant has broken and i have become pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012