Mood swings, may be an OCD or Bipolar. Anger at uncertain and invalid things. What can be done?

Hi my question is about my boyfriend. He has a anger problem and not sure if he has bipolar and or a OCD of some type. He gets mad really quickly about silly little things such as me breathing thru my nose cuz it makes a different sound or I cant eat near him cuz he doesnt like listening to me chew. He blames me when he loses something and acuses me of cheating all the time. He can be in a great mood one min joking around and at the drop of a hat he is grouchy and snapping at me. When I drive he practically drives for me from the passenger seat. He reaches over, puts on turn signals, lights, tells me where to park, where to turn , which lane etc. His temper can be violent at times and he knows he has a problem and always cools down and feels bad after. He is finally willing to try going on meds for his anger. We live in a small town so there are no specialists or anything so I was wondering if you would know of a medication to help him control his anger and stay calmer? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013