Mood swings, light headedness, bloating, fatigue before periods after stopping Loestrin. Family history of ovarian cysts

Hi, about 4 months ago i stopped taking my birth control , loestrin 24. I had been on it for about 2 years. The reason i was prescribed it was because have irregular periods and bad cramping. I was 16 at the time now 18. Since i have stopped the birth control Ive been having terrible mood swings, very light headed, bloated, and fatigue , right before I start my period. My question is, is this normal, I m worried because my mom had cysts on her ovaries, and when I got on the birth control the doctor told me i could get them at an early age since I started my period when i was 11.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  21 Awaiting Answer