Mood swings, increased aggressiveness, low libido during periods due, on birth control pill. Treatment options?

Hi there. I would just like to ask a questiion about the birth control pill , I am on Logynon Ed (generic brand of Triquilar ED). So about two weeks before I get my period, I get very angry and moody and distant, it comes on suddenly after feeling fine, like myself then I just start feeling agro and my family is suffering badly, on the verge of a divorce and wanting to walk away from everything. Over the years I have thought it was just me, I have thought its been depression , anxiety and then a mental problem, but I feel fine, its just in the middle towards the time Im about to get my period, I feel enraged and just crazy. I also have absolutely no libido. I am going to pay a visit to a doctor to see if I can change my pill as this is the only option left. Please tell me what you think, Im desperate to change my life back. Thankyou immensely. Kelly.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  68 Awaiting Answer