Mood swings, dizziness, nausea, burning and red face, headache after having period. Pregnant?

Normally I never have trouble with my menstral cycle. They are pretty much normal all the time and I hardly ever get weak or bad cramps. However, last week I had a period from hell! I felt lethargic and it was a heavy cycle. But now it's been 5 days and i haven't felt normal, I have mood swings and a lot of dizziness along with feeling nauseated when I eat and sometimes I get really hot and my face turns red and feels like its on fire. I've been getting bad headaches and and just overall feel exhausted. Is there a possibility I am pregnant? What do you think?

Thanks so much for your help,
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013