Mood disorder. Feeling of being watched after death of father. Worrying for no reason

I m experiencing mood disorders since I was 15 now I m 23 . I have been diagnosed with psychotic disorder couple of years back and was prescribed medication . I didn t take the medication as the time goes by or trying to meet different people will help. But after my dad passed away I been experiencing very weird thing I feel like someone is watching me all the time and sometimes I feel a dark shadow is engulfing me I didn t tell my about of this I m worried she might think I m weird. Lately its been worse I feel like my dad is calling trying to tell me something. I laugh n the very next moment I start crying. I m worrying for no reason.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012