Monkey bite, taken 2 doses of verorab, administered Rabipur due to unavailability. Will change of injection cause any problem?

Dear sir, I had a monkey bite & been vaccinated VERORAB.I HAD BEEN ADMINSTERED 2 doses of verorab on day 0 & day 3 after that this vaccine was not available. So RABIPUR was adminstered. Ihave alredy taken 2 doses of rabipur The last dose is due on 8th octeber. Will the channge of different vaccine create problem. Kindly advise. Thanks ®ards s. k. nayak MY email id : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012