Monkey attack, scratches on thumb, red dots showing blood. Vaccinations not taken. Chances of rabies?

Hello,i m 17 year old boy,2 days back i was attacked by two monkeys on a hill which were trying to take the food stuff which was in my left pocket of my casual shirt,i have got the 2 small dot marks on my right thumb where the thumb bone bends it was showing a light opening of the skin i.e 2 red dots showing blood but i dont know whether is it a bite or a scratch but i did not take any vaccinations or any medications till now,should i go for a doctor?is there any chance of getting rabies?what are the side effects of rabies vaccination?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013