Monistat cream for brown hairs

I had trich but now I have learnt to contol myself. the problem school opens in 2 months n I gotta brown my hair FAST. I was wondering if I cud use monistat cream ? I heard it helps ur hair grow SUPER FAST. plz help I dont want to be laughed at in school all over again! n if i can apply it. where should I buy it from ?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Jul 2010
Hello ms;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Monistat is probably miconazole an antifungal and it helps to regrow the hair if they are lost due to fungal infection.It does not increase the speed of growing the hairs.So the speed of growth of a normal persons hair remains at 0.4mm/day and so in 2 months you will grow hairs enough.I would suggest you to use Monistat cream only if it is recommended by your doctor for infection otherwise don't use.