Monistat 7 external vaginal anti fungal cream, 34 weeks pregnancy, yeast infection,

Is it ok to use Monistat 7 external vaginal antifungal cream while pregnant? I had an outside yeast infection that caused alot of itching and irritation , and caused one of my labia minora to stretch out and look kind of burned. and I am 34 weeks pregnant. This was my first yeast infection during the whole pregnancy and it is also my first baby. I did not use the internal suppositories of the monistat 7 kit, but I did use the cream for 2 days now and it definitely took away the irritation, random itching etc. But I was curious to know if it was harmful to my baby?
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012