Momentary vertigo after falling on ice. Having nausea, headache, neckpain. See the doctor?

A day and a half ago, I slipped on ice and landed flat on my back and hit my head on the sidewalk. I had momentary vertigo but did not black out. I have been nauseated off and on, groggy and have random head pain (not always in the place it hit). No bumps or really bad sore spots. (I suffer from migraines, so I am used to severe headaches , these are not that bad comparatively.) My neck hurts the most, can barely move it or hold it up for long. Is an OTC NSAID enough or should I visit my dr on Monday.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013