Molts and movements in stomach. Have missed 2 periods. What could this be?

I am 42 yrs old, I weigh 124 lbs. I have no health problems and for the past month I have been feeling unmistakable movement in my stomach , mostly on my left side. I have took 4 home pregnancy test and have been negative. I also do not have any pregnancy symptoms but did miss 2 periods and then got it back last week...This is driving me crazy because there are jolts and movement that is not gas...Could this be a tape worm? I m very scared
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013