Moles, started off a s tiny dot, transformed into flat, scab with jagged edges, increasing in size. Worrisome?

I have two moles that have dramatically changed. One grew in on my chest in the last year and went from a circle tiny dot to a rectangle larger than an eraser. Its brown then slightly red and faded. (still growning) The other is a pale grayish one on my leg that used to be large.(raised) When I was 15 I scratched it off out of iratation (it peeled...) and it was gone. I randomly checked the other day since I will be seeing a doctor for a phiysical soon... its grown back and now its flat, scab like, weird in shape kinda like amoeba. jagged edges and different sized, almost the size of my thumb . Still pale in color while the rest of mine are almost black. I am 25 now. I wonder if I have somethign to worry about or I can just relax and accept that I am over reacting.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012