Moles on shoulder, back, stomach, darker and bigger. Is that normal?

My son age 6 took his shirt off and I noticed moles on him that were not there last night after his bath. I actually thought it was dirt we were outside when he took his shirt off. There are 8-10 around his shoulder area and the rest are here and there on his body. There are at least 30 new moles that were not there yesterday. He had two moles that were on his stomach. Has had since he was a baby they are now bigger and darker. I have never heard of such thing. Is this normal?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013