Mole under the right breast. Dark and scab over top. Worried about wart

Hello! I just have a question about a mole. I have a mole under my right breast towards the center of my stomach . About a month ago, I noticed ( literally overnight ) that it has become very dark and seemed to have a scab over top. This area has never seen the sun. I picked it off, wrong I know... and it was completely gone. About a week ago it started coming back. It is still a dark color, but is not scabbed. It is slightly raised, but barely. It is mostly circular, but has one edge that is not even. Is this something to worry about? I also am a chronic worry- wart . ha.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012