Mole under chin, grows bigger in size, pain on touching, acne with pus on the edge of mole. Acne near mole dangerous?

Hi, I am 17 and I have a mole under my chin since I was a kid. I notice the size of it grows bigger over time and now the size is about 0.5 cm wide. It hurts around the mole area and also when I touch the mole for like past 2 days and now there s like an acne with pus at the edge of the mole. Is it dangerous or I just happen to have acne near the mole? But I never had an acne under my chin before.... please help
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012