Mole on leg, brown bruising. History of moles. Medical attention required?

Hi, I have a small mole on my leg, over the past few days I have noticed light brown bruising around it. I don t remember hitting my leg and I m not sure exactly how long it s been there....the mole itself is tiny but I do have lots of bigger more oddly shaped moles (some of which have been checked before with no concerns). My question is, how long should I wait to see if it is a bruise and will therefore disappear before seeing a doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012