Mole near thigh, vein tumor. On kelo-cote cream. Side effects? Surgery?

In 2011 April I found in my thigh, under my ass a mole ( vein tumor ). A dermatologist examined, she said, the mole (vein tumor) is too big, she doesn t surgery. She written me a surgery later 2 weeks. Then, the mole (vein tumor) was smaller, but the surgeon said, he will me surgery. He didn t asked biopsy . After 2 months the surgery my sore was bigger and I had pain. I come back to surgeon, the doctor told me, this is keloid. I got from him a cream, and I come back to plastic surgery . In November and December I got a Kenalog-injection. I didn t get more, cause I had a lot of side effects. In 2012 February the doctor surgery me again. After the surgery I have bigger pains. I got from him Kelo-Cote cream. In June, October, November and December I got newer Kenalog- injections . My pain is still big. I don t know what I have to do. Please, help me! What I have to do?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013