Mole near testicle changing size and color, itchy. Blood in urine. What is it?

Hi. I had a mole next my testicles for over a year it was first black and big it never bothered me so I left it alone. After some time I started to notice that the mole was changing sizes and color I started to panic but didn't go to the doctor. Now the mole is barely noticeable but when I start to scratch it i feel like it gets more itchy. Couple days ago I was peeing and after I finished couple drops of blood come out. I did the research but not sure if it's something to worry about pls help
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013