Mole in belly button, pain in side. Have IBS. Related symptoms?

Hi, i am a bit worried because i have a mole in my belly button and just recently have started getting pain on the side of the belly button that it is on, the pain is not on the outside of my body, it feels like its on the inside of the belly button ring and comes on and off... I also get really bad IBS which could be the answer to some of this but i was jumping around yesterday and it felt like a sharp pain like someone had hit me in the stomach and then i could feel a really strong pulsation just where my diaphragm (or just below), could this be related? Getting a bit worried now so please help
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012
Nephrologist 's  Response

Thanks for the query

The mole on your belly button and the pain under your diaphragm are two separate issues and not related to each other.
The pain under the diaphragm could be due to the IBS. I recommend that you visit a gastroenterologist for USG abdomen to rule out acute causes of such severe pain.

If I were to be your physician I would have recommended you to take Tab Buscopan for the pain.
I also suggest the following
Tab Pantoprazole to be taken once daily before food for 7 days
2. Avoid spicy and oily foods
3. Avoid drinking and smoking till you are better
4. Avoid caffeine, milk and milk products
5. Do not sleep immediately after dinner

I hope I was of help