Molar tooth broke off. Needed root canal. Chest feels heavy. Related?

A few months ago my tooth broke off (molar) I went to dentist and had it filled... He said it was deep and I may eventually need a root canal . About 4 weeks later I start having ear pain, face pain... Headaches so I went back to the dentist and he prescribed a zpack last week... Since then I have gone back and he started the root canal... But last several days my chest feels heavy. Kinda shortness of breath. Not wheezy and no fever. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012