Moderately oily face, continuous onset of pimples that leave scars. No improvement with several products. How can I cure it?

I am 24 year old female from Hyderabad. My face is moderately oily, and my digestive system seems ok too. I am moderately under weighted. My problem is that I have pimples , and my face is never without 3-4 pimples since last 5 years. Earlier I didn t care for it too much but now there are scars. I used many products in the past but none has helped. Kindly suggest me medicines to prevent and pimples and get rid of those scars. Also if plastic surgery is the only way of removing the scars, plz give me info on that. I want a dermatologist advice.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012