Moderate stomach cramping after eating raw almonds. Are almonds the reason, home remedy to cure it?

Two days ago I ate a couple handfuls of raw almonds. Immediately afterwards I began to experience moderate stomach cramping that would come and go in the center of my abdomen . It is not as bad today, but I am still experiencing a minor stomach ache when I eat or drink something. My bowel movements have been relatively normal, and I don t feel nauseous. I have had some gas, but no noticeable bloating . Do you think the almonds are the cause? I tend to have a very sensitive stomach normally. What type of home care would help this issue?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012