Moderate stomach and lower back pain followed by consistent headaches, bleeding sores on the scalp with sore indentation, occasional jaw pain. What do these symptoms indicate?

Last summer, I began getting some moderate pain in my stomach and lower back. It was off and on and I would have a moderate fever almost every night. I went to a doctor about it in December with no results. She simply couldn t figure out what it was and when I went back in February, she gave me some blood tests and Xrays which still produced no results. Then, towards the end of February, I began getting some odd headaches . They are off and on throughout the day and I have a few small sore bumps on my head that will sometimes bleed if I pick them (they feel like lymph nodes). I ve been trying to get into a new family medical center but the doctor I was going to has been kind of slow about transfering my records. Along with these headaches, I have a sore indentation in the back of my head just about lining up with my jaw. It s spongy and it appears to be deepening a bit. I had some odd jaw pain last week but that seems to be subsiding. I would honestly just like to know what this could potentially be.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012