Moderate sore throat, gagging, bile vomiting. Should I be worried?

Yesterday, I developed a moderate sore throat , which, of course, didn t help with my sleep last night. I woke up today, this morning, and though my sore throat is almost entirely gone (it s just scratchy now), I ve been gagging quite a bit today--even throwing up (I guess) a few times; not food, just what appears to me mucus , bile , and spit. Should I be worried? (My mother has something similar to me, in fact, I think she was the one who gave me the issue, but she isn t having the gagging issues--instead, her heads stuffed up). Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012