Moderate smoker and alcohol consumer, diagnosed with LPR/GERD. Excessive belching, nocturnal bowel movements with pain. Cancer ?

hi, 37 year old male. moderate smoker and moderate alcohol consumption. diagnosed with LPR/ GERD six months earlier, put on PPIs but have no symptoms now. Lat 1 month have felt moderate to excessive belching , nocturnal bowel movements, occasional pain before bowel movemens. Stool tests done thrice turned out to be normal as in no fecal occult blood was seen. Blood test were normal. No anemia. LFT and KFT, whole abdomen USG is normal. Hpylori blood tests are negative. No upper GI endoscopy was done. What are my chances of having stomach cancer?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013