Moderate sized broad posterior disc osteophyte, mild degenerative changes of facets, neural foramen narrowing. History of stroke. Related?

C4-C5 I have a moderate sized broad posterior disc osteophyte complex that abuts the spinal cord and c-5 to C-6 moderate sized broad posterior disc osteophyte complex with resulting ventral flattening and deformity of the spinal cord with subtle T2 prolongation most consistnt with edema . C6 - C7 moderat sized broad posterior disc osteophyte complex that abuts the spinal cord and there is mild to moderate narrowing of the spinal canall there ar mild degenerative changes of the facets and mild bilateral neural foramen narrowing. I had a stroke in april does any of this have anything to do with my stroke what needs to be done.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  103 Awaiting Answer