Moderate pelvic pain, related to activity, also during ovulation, only one period after 15 months, not pregnant . Cause of pain?

I have had moderate pelvic pain for the last 6 weeks with bouts of worsening pain, seems related to activity, and also pain during ovulation . The last week before my cycle starts I have a lot more discharge than I used to. It does not have an odor. I am 1 week before my cycle and have only had 1 period (last month) since my c-section 15 months ago. I am not pregnant. Can you tell me what would be causing my pain. Also, tonight I coughed hard and felt a pop in my low abdomen , and am experiencing pain with movement in my low left abdominal region.- pretty close to my c scar . Could these be related symptoms or 2 separate issues?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012