Moderate on and off fever for 6 1/2 year old. Reason for concern ?

My 6 1/2 year old has been running a moderate fever off and on for 1 week. Currently it s at 99.7 Doctor saw her 4 days ago. Said its probably summertime flu . Now she s sleeping...she never naps during the day. My child loves pizza and had only 1 slice at lunch. Usually I have to be the one to stop her. Is 99.7 reason for concern? This morning it was 98.4 Keeps going up and down. Highest was 100.2 but hasnt really gotten that high anymore.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012