Moderate micro vascular disease, simple and complex seizures. CAD, angioplasty done. Pain management?

I have been diagnosed with moderate microvascular disease (per MRI ). I have had seizures for about 15 years, most are simple complex but I have had about 2 grand mals. I am tested normal for the seizure tests. I also have CAD and have had 4 stents and 1 angioplasty , but I still have chest pains. I am now referred to a psychitrist for the pain since there seems to be no reason for it. I am not assured that this will be the right thing to do. I am still worried about my health.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012