Moderate lower abdominal pain that seems to favour my left side

16 year old female. I have moderate lower abdominal pain that seems to favour my left side, I have seen many doctors but they just dismiss me. i have had it continually for 4 days now, it keeps me up and im now very tired. it started sudden but now it gradually gets worse and noone in my A+E department is of any help! im only 16 years old and I am on 50mg of tramadol, 50mg of diclofenic and 30mg of codine. I am on a detox of all medications and it is getting worse each day! please help!
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011