Moderate inferior ischemia, nuclear test showed normal ekg, bp, catheterization recommended. Required immediately?

I was just told that after a nuclear stress test that showed ekg fine, and after reaching the heart rate my doctor wanted me to, and blood pressure with in the proper range that I have a moderate re-versible defect of the inferior or interior (not sure which) wall consistent with moderate inferior ischemia . He has recommended a catheritization. Is this something that can wait three weeks?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012