Moderate hair growth on using mintop minoxidil. Are these supplements good for regular use?

hi doctor,i have been using mintop minoxidil from may i can see hair grown nearly a cm at the crown and center of my head and not in my frontal area. i lost my hair in the frontal and crown area completely. apart from minoxidil and talk other suppliments like, biotin , saw plametto, primrosa, magnesium ,follic acid, b-long,zinc and vitamin E. just wanted to know is it good to take these suppliments everyday and could you please suggest me which tablets to take at what time? (mor-noon-eve)
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012