Moderate flank pain with nausea, dizziness. History of surgeries for recurring kidney stones and cysts. Emergency?

I m having moderately severe right flank pain accompanied by severe nausea and dizziness , I have a history of chronic recurring kidney stones and kidney cysts I have many surgeries for these issues tha lattest being a ureterostomy on the right side this past october, I m unsure of what my symptoms could be from because I jave also been having some issues with my gallbladder , I m wondering should I just make a visit to the ER?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013