Moderate drinker, have high GGT, advised limarin and udiliv. Are these effective?

My GGT is 158 iu /l . I am a moderate drinker . Rest all parameters are normal. Doctor has advised me to take limarin 70 and udiliv 150 . I am a sailor. What is the normal range for an adult ( I am male/34 yrs old ).Will use of above medicines bring the GGT down to normal level. I hardly used to drink earlier but in last few months , I have drink more often . IS it possible a non - drinker when starts drinking moderately , his GGT can rise. Any advise will be appreciated
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013