Moderate bleeding after taking mifepristone and misoprostol course, no bleeding after cytolog. Incomplete abortion?

hello doctor,, i have taken mifepristone and misoprostol for the abortion ,,it was a 3 days course,,first day i took orally and 3rd day i have taken through vagina ,,,on the 3rd day i had bleeding in the morning and in the evening it was little heavy, but the next day i dint have any bleeding,,my doctor suggested to take cytolog tab of 200mg for morning and evening, even after that i dint have bleeding,, i am little worried now if my abortion is complete or not
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012