Moderate alcohol drinker, diagnosed with high SGPT, fatty liver. Can I take one-two drinks once a week?

I am a 46 year old man. I was a moderately heavy drinker ( 2 drinks every day). During a routine blood test I was found to have a SGPT of 107 U/L, my Serum triglycerides are 310 mg/dl. A sonography test also confirmed a fatty liver . I was informed by the docter that it was caused by alchohol abuse. And I am supposed to quit totally for 6 months All other reports are normal. I exercise 6 days a week, burning 600 Kcal everyday. I wanted to ask you was Can I drink one-two drinks only once a week ? , instead of quitting altogether( quitting altogether is difficult as I have to entertain officers once a week and avoiding that would not go down well for my business.)
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012