Moderate abdominal pain, vomiting, hiatal hernia, chrons disease. What is going on?

I have had moderate abdominal pain on the left side for about 3-4 days now. I have a history of stomach problems which include vomiting , diarrhea & pain. I had my gallbladder removed in 08 & a sphincteronomy in 10. I also have a hiatal hernia . I have an aunt on 1 side of the family & an uncle on the other side that have chrons disease. I feel like i have never really gotten diagnosed b/c my symptoms come & go. Should I make an appt w/ my gastro or go to the ER? What could b going on?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013