Mixed connective disease, dermatomyositis, numbness in right ear radiating to neck and head, headache, fatigue. Taking prednisolone, azathioprine and plaqueni. Side effect?

Hello, I have recently been experiencing a strange numbness/ tingling in my right ear. It started at the entrance to the ear canal but has been spreading outwards and is now affecting my neck and side of my head. I have also been experiencing headaches and am extremely tired. I was diagnosed with a mixed connective disease, dermatomyositis over 20 years ago and have been on medication ever since (currently prednisolone, azathioprine and plaquenil). Could this feeling be caused by my condition and, if so, how should it be treated? Many thanks
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012