Mitro valve, have increased heart rate, high pulse rate, trembling, sweating, headache, shortness of breath, lots of stress. Not a panic attack. Is it due to stress?

The last few days my heart has raced. I thought it was anxiety bc I have a TON TON of stress. No heart disease except mitro Valve with my Mom. I took my pulse and it s been 100-106 and shaky sweating and headaches. A little out of breath. Can stress do that and should I see a doc ? It s not a panic attack bc I ve had those. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012