Mitral valve prolapse, abnormal ECG. panic attack, anxiety, taking birth control pills. Is EKG normal?

Hello! I did ECG findings are: Sinus tachycardia , incomplete right bundle branch block (90 + ms QRS duration, terminal r in v1/v2, 40 + ms with in 1/avl/v4/v5/v6), nonspecific st & t wave abnormality, abnormal ECG. I also have mild mitral valve prolapse . Reversing a month I have panic attacks and anxiety. Last month, I stopped taking birth control pills. Otherwise being active in sports. Is my EKG right? Should I be worried? (sorry for my bad english). Thanks a lot!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013