Mitral prolapse mild regurgitation. Headache, bloating, heartburn, gas. History of acid reflux

Hey I found out about 2 month ago that I have mitral prolapse mild regurgistation. Since then I have been worrying so much I m not sure if I have anxiety symptoms or MPR symptoms. I have had for the past week a small headache and bloated feeling, heartburn with gas for the last week. Today I can feel my heart beating through my chest. I am very attletic 45 year old male 163lbs My blood pressure has been great around 115 over 78. When shouild I worry or get rechecked??? Please help think you. I m trying not to always think about it, but I seem to have alot of symptoms I m not use to having . Also I was told 15 years ago I had acid reflux . That could be why I have heartburn now ???. Just not sure when and if I should get rechecked. The last time I seen my docter(mouth ago) he told me to follow up in a year. He did not seem to think my YYYY@YYYY was bad. please let me know what your opinon is. thank you Bill
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012