Missionary sex, bleeding from penis, blood clots, tear in penis base. Causes and treatment?

Hi, during missionary intercourse i experienced a sudden need to pull out, when I did I realized that I was covered in blood, which proceeded to come gushing out from my penis , I got straight into the shower and after five minutes or so the blood flow had stopped, but I noticed what seemed to be chunks of either blood or skin on the shower floor,they were not very big chunks, i am not in any pain but it seems as though I have a rip from the base of my knob down about 20ml........can you give me some advice as to what may have happened and what I should do?????
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012