Missing skin from the eyelids after waxing. Swelling and bruising. Tried neosporin and antibiotic

Due to an eyebrow waxing procedure I have skin missing on my eyelids (from browline through the crease). There is a lot of swelling and some bruising even. I applied aloe vera gel with lidocaine last night, slept half-sitting up, let warm shower water and a tad of antbacterial soap under the water and have kept Neosporin triple antibiotic on it all day. I am beginning to see the start of scabs all over and am wondering if a teaspoon of vinegar in a pint of warm water solution should be applied four times daily and if so, how? What else can I do? Just found out this is not free information. Sorry I wasted your time. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013