Missing periods, sexually active, brown thick slimy discharge. Should i be concerned? Cure?

i haven t had my period in over three months, I am sexually active with my boyfriend but not pregnant. Tonight i noticed some brown odorless thick slimy discharge coming out of my vagina; my vagina is not itchy, it does not hurt when I urinate, everything else seems to be fine. Usually when I have my period it lasts for a quick 1-2 days. What is that brown ordorless discharge? Is it something to be concerned about? What could it be?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012