Missing periods, pregnant, taken mifepristone, starts bleeding, bleeding stopped, taken misoprostol. Treatment?

dhi i had 45days missed period . finaly it was confirmed dat i am pregnant. so i took mefipristone 200mg. and i had bleeding after 24hrs. i had bleeding for only 1 night and stopped andd then i took mesopristone of 4. but some of its contents came out. i am having stomach but no bleeding. pls let me know a solution for this problem
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand this you did the wrong, first all you did not confirmed the pregnancy by ultrasonography test, second you tried to terminate it by hormone tab if this is really pregnancy then surgical method is the only safe (some how ) now you have to go for clinical examination to rule out the incomplete abortion if it is there then surgical intervantion